What is RED Key?
This isn’t your typical thumb drive, it’s designed to be carried on you key ring at all times! RED stands for Real Emergency Data and the KEY is a physical Key-shaped USB drive which stores all of your medical details, emergency contacts, and legacy documents. Critical information can be accessed immediately by you or your loved ones in the time of a health/medical crisis. Additionally, there is a password-protected/secure area to upload and store the following documents:
- Last Will and Testament (assets and property)
- Living Will (medical directives or your Five Wishes)
- Power of Attorney (financial/business transactions)
- Medical Power of Attorney (medical decisions)
There is no subscription or Wifi needed to use RED Key. Simply plug it into any device with a USB port and access lifesaving information!
Small enough to store in your:
- First aid kit,
- Safety deposit box,
- Glove box or,
- Simply carry it on you key ring!
So how does it work?: