- Used to pass through the ceiling, and keep the double wall from cooling.
- You need as many sections required to go from 2" ( 5.08 cm ) below the ceiling to the 1 foot ( 30.48 cm ) mark passed the highest point of the roof.
- The 3" ( 7.62 cm ) double wall flue pipe passes through this pipe and goes all the way to where the pipe needs to terminate.
- This pipe does not carry any flue gases.
Each unit measures 24" inches in total length and adds 22.5" inches to the total vent length (see below).
Measuring Flue Length
Your flue must extend 12" above the highest point of the entire roof.
This 5" pipe must cover the inner 3" gas flue through the ceiling/roof all the way to the flue exit.
Each section of flue will provide at least 22.5" of total finished length (some length is "lost" due to connections.)
- Ceramic Wool Blanket Insulation.
- Stainless steel construction.